Top Education Compliance Resources for 2024
Recognized by Gartner, Jatheon specializes in education data archiving. Through partnerships with 500+ school districts, our team enables easy compliance with data retention laws and speeds up record management. Enjoy this resource pack we created for you.
Jatheon is the trusted vendor of choice for schools and colleges like yours.
Here are the most valuable resources you’ll get in this pack:
The Ultimate Education Compliance Checklist for Data Archiving in 2024
– An overview of the relevant compliance laws and requirements in the education sector.
– A thorough overview of FERPA compliance.
– The crucial functionalities you need in data archiving software.
FERPA and Email Communication: The Role of Email Archiving in Education
In this article, you’ll learn:
– How FERPA affects email communication and compliance strategy.
– Why email archiving is important in K-12 education.
– Three more major K-12 email compliance laws to consider.
10-Minute FERPA Compliance Checker
This quick tool will help you quickly check your compliance for common situations regulated by FERPA. Just answer 15 short questions and get a list of actionable steps to improve your compliance status.
Email Archiving in Education: What Features Work Best for K-12
What you’ll find inside:
– Key considerations when choosing email archiving technology.
– Other use-cases beyond compliance.
– Game-changing features to look for in product demos (works both for K-12 and higher ed).
School Social Media: Risk Management and Best Practices
– The benefits of using social media in K-12 education
– Laws governing social media and key considerations like student privacy and monitoring.
– A step-by-step guide on how to approach risk management.
Discover the key elements of effective and compliant communication practices.
Experience the change: See how we’re redefining compliant communication in education.
Explore case studies where our solutions made a difference.
Let’s get you started!
Take a tour of Jatheon’s archiving software to learn how you can be FERPA and FOIA-ready, and have better oversight of digital communications across the board.